Arken makes it simple to create mirrored documents for a spouse.
1. Once the initial will has been created, navigate to the Client Manager - Documents page by clicking on the "Client Manager" binder and locating your client.
2. Under the heading "Spouse", click the 'Create' button to create their spouse as a client.
Arken will check that you have completed the initial clients Will, to avoid needing to complete information twice.
3. You can then alter the details for the spouse you have created. Once you have filled in all available information, click "Update" to continue.
4. Under "Spouse", click "switch" to open the spouse's client manager.
5. You can now follow the process to create a document for this spouse. Click the icon to add a new document, and select the type of document you require.
6. Once the questionnaire opens, the "document details" tab will have an extra section with other documents that can be used to populate the current one. Choose the appropriate document, and select "Populate". Follow the prompts, and your document will populate with the chosen information.