It's good practice to record all assets and liabilities in the interview. In Arken you can store different asset types in the Assets & Liabilities section.
1. Navigate to the "Asset Details" tab in the document questionnaire (this section is available in most document types.) From here, you can add Properties, Assets and Liabilities.
Adding A Property
1. To add a property as an asset, click the next to "Click to add a further property". This will open the "Details of Property" tab, where you can fill out the property details.
Please note: when entering joint ownership details, ensure that you choose the appropriate tenancy ownership option.
To save the property, click the OK button.
Adding Other Assets and Liabilities
1. You can add other assets using the grid pictured below, If the asset is owned jointly, include the share value of the asset in the appropriate "Share of Joint Property" column. For property owned in a sole capacity, include the value of this in the appropriate "Sole Property" column.
2. If there are any potential assets that either may benefit from, include these in the Potential Assets section, with their value and a description.
3. To add any Lifetime Gifts, click the plus icon next to "Click to add a lifetime gift". This will bring up the "Details of Lifetime Gift tab. Fill in the appropriate boxes, and click "OK to store this gift.
Please sign in to leave a comment.