Once you have registered for an account (including a trial account) you must edit your company profile.
This is takes a short amount of time and once you enter this information here it will be reflected in relevant places throughout the system. This will save you a lot of time re-entering information.
Getting to your profile
Click the Profile binder on the top left-hand side of the navigation.
Entering your profile information
1. Enter you business or practice name in the space provided. Please check that this is correct, once entered the company cannot be deleted from the system.
2. Enter your business details. You might have the option to enter the via our Postcode Engine, however this is only available on the UK platform right now.
- Enter address with Post Code engine - To utilise the Postcode Engine just select 'yes', enter your postcode and then click 'Find Address'. You will then see a list of addresses for your postcode. Just select your address and click 'enter'
- if you don't want to use the Post Code Engine then select 'No' and manually enter your address.
3. Enter your company's primary contact information (email address and telephone number) for service announcements and invoices.
4. Enter you business profile information.
If you consistently use other companies as potential Executors, Trustees and/or Solicitors then you can enter their details in the 'Potential Practice Appointment' and/or 'Potential Trust Company Appointment' sections.
If you select 'yes' to any of these questions you will need to complete the following information for each section. Please note, you will only see this information if you select 'yes'.
Once you have completed all the required information click 'update' to update your company profile.
Once you complete the company profile you will be presented with the Arken Welcome Screen.
- if you are a user from England or Wales, we recommend that you make use of Arken's Post Code Engine to enter your address. Just enter your post code in the space available and then select from the list of available addresses. This featured isn't available in other jurisdictions at this time.