Once you have registered for an account (including a trial account) you must complete your company profile. You will be prompted to do this automatically the first time you login to Arken Professional.
This is takes a short amount of time and once you enter this information here it will be reflected in relevant places throughout the system.
Getting to your profile
Click the Profile option in the top right of the Arken Professional.
Entering your profile information
1. Enter your business or practice name in the space provided. Note that you can change this or any of the other details in this section at a later date if needed.
2. Enter your business details. Note that you can use the Postcode search to easily enter your address.
- To utilise the Postcode search just select 'yes', enter your postcode and then click 'Find Address'. You will then see a list of addresses for your postcode. Just select your address and click ok.
- if you don't want to use the Postcode search then select 'No' and manually enter your address.
3. Enter your company's primary contact information (email address and telephone number).
4. Enter you business profile information. The type of business that you select will affect some of the options that appear within the Will questionnaire.
If you consistently use other companies as potential Executors, Trustees and/or Solicitors then you can enter their details in the 'Potential Practice Appointment' and/or 'Potential Trust Company Appointment' sections.
If you select 'yes' to any of these questions you will need to complete the following information for each section. Please note, you will only see this information if you select 'yes'.
Once you have completed all the required information click 'update' to update your company profile.
Once you complete the company profile you will be taken to the Client Manager where you can start creating client profiles..