Here are some tips on navigating around within Arken Professional
At the top left of most screens is the navigation bar. The options you see here will vary depending on what additional products you have included in your subscription.
To access various functions of Arken you select the appropriate activity.
1. Client manager - This is where you search, create and edit clients. You then can create the documents you need against these clients in the system.
2. Intestacy - The Intestacy option gives you access to the Interactive Intestacy Guide. Select this option if you want to give your client accurate information of what may happen if they don't get a Will.
3. Trust Referencer - Authored by experts, Trust Referencer is a unique subscription tool providing detailed information on the taxation position of Testamentary and Inter Vivos Trusts.
4. Customisations - The customisations option is where you can control the default content and presentation of Arken Will documents together with the Arken Will interview questionnaire.
Account Management Menu:
In the top right corner of Arken Professional you will see the below options. You may also see additional options depending on what products you have included in your subscription.
1. Profile - If you need to edit your company details such as the company name, address or business type, you can do so here.
2. Account - The account section is for viewing your current subscription, downloading invoices and managing payment details.
3. Users - If you need to add new users or edit an existing user you can do so here.
4. Tutorials - In this section you can view examples of how to deal with various scenarios within Arken Professional. You can also find a link to our "how to" video page.
Article is closed for comments.