Finding your way around Arken is easy!
At the top left of most screens is the navigation bar.
To access various functions of Arken you select the appropriate activity.
1. Client manager - This is where you search, create and edit clients. You then can create the documents you need against these clients in the system.
2. Intestacy - The Intestacy option gives you access to the Interactive Intestacy Guide. Select this binder if you want to give your client accurate information of what may happen if they don't get a Will.
3. Trust Referencer - Authored by experts, Trust Referencer is a unique subscription tool providing detailed information on the taxation position of Testamentary and Inter Vivos Trusts.
4. Customisations - The customisations option is where you can control the default content and presentation of Arken Will documents together with the Arken Will interview questionnaire.
When you first start using Arken the 'Profile' option might be the only one available. If this is the case, just complete your company profile by selecting this option and filling out the required information. Once you have finished this all the options should be available to you.
Account Management Menu:
You should have the following binders in your navigation bar if you have filled in the required company information.
1. Profile - If you need to edit your company profile details, please do so here. It is important that you fill this section out as it will make it easier for you later - you won't have to enter as much information in your documents.
2. Account - The account section is for making payments, applying vouchers, updating subscriptions, downloading statements and managing payment cards.
3. Users - If you need to add new users, update existing user details or change a user type you can do so here.