To help reduce the time you spend entering data you can customise the pick lists that appear in the document questionnaires or have a colleague end a client's data prior to drafting the Will.
The follow customisations are available for each client via the Data Entry Area. You can pre-enter:
- beneficiary or appointee details,
- address details, and/or
- specific gift descriptions (only applicable to Wills)
To access the Data Entry Area please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the client record page.
2. Once you at at the right client record click on the 'Review' button on the Data Entry Section.
3. You will now see the Data Entry Area.
On this page you'll see a list of all the pre-entered addresses, gifts and beneficiary/appointee details. Don't worry if you see nothing here, you can add these using the help guides below:
To enter the relevant details just click on the relevant .
To find out more on each section go here...
To return to the client record click the Client Manager tab along the top of the screen.