It's easy to edit an existing users details.
1. To edit or amend an existing user, click on the 'Users' option in the right-hand navigation menu. You will see a list of users.
If you cannot find the user on this list then they maybe 'archived'. Check 'Show archived user profiles' and a full list of all users that have been register will appear. If the user is not on this list please create a new user and click the 'edit' button .
2. Search for the user you need to edit , click on the edit icon and you should see the user details record.
3. Now you can update the user record. Ensure you complete all the mandatory fields in the page.
There are some important points to take note of on the users role:
- There can be only one Primary User at a time.
- Administrators/Primary Users cannot change their own status.
- An Administrator can be promoted to the Primary User.
- An Initiator can be promoted to an Administrator or the Primary User.
4. Select the required Status for the user.
- An Active user can use Arken with the appropriate privileges of their role.
- A Revoked user cannot use Arken, but will be shown on the list of users.
- An Archived user cannot use Arken and will not be shown in the list of users.
5. Update by clicking the 'update' button.
6. You will be presented with a confirmation dialogue box. Select yes to complete the change.
If you don't want to save the changes, but want to return to the previous screen, click on 'Users' on the top left of the screen.