You can add new users without the need to purchase a subscription, however if you want that user to create documents then a license will need to be purchased.
1. To purchase a license for an additional user click on the 'Account' binder in the Navigation bar.
2. You will see the Account Management screen where you select the number of users to purchase.
Please note - for each user who drafts documents you will need one active subscription.
There are two ways to pay, either annually or monthly via 12 installments.
Enter the number of subscriptions you would like to purchase. Use the '+' and '-' icons in the appropriate payment column to select the number or just type it in to the field provided.
3. Click on the 'Update' button once you have the correct values.
4. You will then be required to provide and confirm your card details.
5. Once your payment has been authorised you will be presented with the 'successful payment' screen and your subscriptions will be added to your account. You may now create new users or assign these subscriptions to existing users.
Please note, Arken doesn't hold any card details. All payments are processed through a PCI Compliant payment provider.