To create a client:
1. Navigate to the Client Manager which is found under the Activities menu in the top left of Arken Professional.
2. Click on the button.
3. You will be presented with the Create Client Profile page.
4. Complete all the mandatory fields in the page.
- You must complete at least one contact field in the mandatory section
- You can either enter the date of birth directly or click on the and enter the date from the calendar pop up.
- As you progress through the form relevant fields will be added and redundant fields removed
- If the client has a spouse it is mandatory to enter their name. This will make creating a Will for their spouse simple.
- if you see you have entered an invalid email address. Just double check the address to ensure it's valid however if you prefer you can leave this blank.
5. Once you have entered all your client's details click the 'Update' button to create the client. You will then be presented with a dialogue box that informs you if you have been successful
or a list of fields that have not been completed:
If you are presented with this then close the dialogue box and complete the missing client details.