It's easy to edit an existing clients record.
1. To edit or amend an existing client record, search for the client you need to edit and click the 'edit' button .
2. You should see the client record:
3. Now just update the client record. Ensure to complete all the mandatory fields in the page.
- You must complete at least one contact field in the mandatory section.
- You can either enter the date of birth directly or click on the and enter the date from the calendar pop up.
- As you progress through the form relevant fields will be added and redundant fields removed.
- If the client has a spouse it is mandatory to enter their name. This will make creating a Will for their spouse simple.
- if you see you have entered an invalid email address. Just double check the address to ensure it's valid.
4. You will need to input a contact field before pressing 'update' button to create the new client.
5. You will be presented with a confirmation dialogue box. Select yes to confirm changes.
If you don't want to save the client record and just want to return to the previous screen, click on 'Documents' on the top left of the screen.