Once you have selected 'Beneficiary or Appointee Details' in the Data Entry Area you will see the screen below and are ready to enter data.
- Enter the names of the relevant beneficiary of appointee.
- Select the gender of the person.
- Once you have entered the required information and are comfortable everything is correct click on the 'OK' Button and you'll return to the Data Entry Area and you should see the new person added to your list.
If you see then there is some required data missing and you can click the pencil icon to add this information.
Editing or deleting a beneficiary or appointee from the Data Entry Area
If you need to edit or delete a beneficiary or appointee you can do so from the Data Entry Area page.
- Go to the Data Entry Area page and find the address in the table of Beneficiary or Appointees.
- Select either Edit or Delete.
To delete: click on the
To edit: click on the . You will then be taken to the Details of Specific Assets page where you can edit the detail, as shown above.
If for any reason you need to go back just click on the Data Entry Tab at the top of the page.