If you need to add a new payment method or edit an existing one please follow these steps
1. To change your payment details in Arken click on the 'Account' binder in the Navigation bar.
2. You will see the Account Management screen where you then click the 'Manage Account' button.
3. You can now click the Payment Methods link.
Adding a new card
1. On the Add a payment method screen choose either Credit card or Direct Debit.
2. Fill in all of the requested details and click Add/Proceed to Review.
Please note, Arken doesn't hold any card details. All payment are processed through a PCI Compliant payment provider.
Editing an existing payment method
1. On the Payment Methods screen click on your existing payment method.
2. Click Edit Payment Method.
3. Change the relevant details and click Update to confirm your payment details.
Please note, you can add multiple payment methods and select one to be your Primary payment method and another as a backup in case your primary payment method fails. Click Set this as primary or backup in order to set your primary and backup payment methods.
Deleting an existing payment method
1. On the Payment Methods screen click on the payment method you want to delete.
2. Click Remove Payment Method.
3. Click Confirm to delete the payment method