Each new document is created for a client and so first you must find the client that needs the document.
1. You must click on the 'Client Management' binder and search for the client in Arken.
2. Once you have found the client record, click on the plus icon in the the 'Add New Document' section of the Client Manager - Documents page.
3. Select the required document type from the Document menu.
4. Once you select a document type you will be asked to supply a matter reference. This can be any reference term you choose but is a mandatory field. Entering a meaningful reference term will enable you to quickly search for documents in the future.
5. Confirm that the client has the mental capacity to make the required document. (Please note:This step is only on some document types).
6. Once confirmed you will be taken to the Intelligent Questionnaire for the selected document.
Please note: Not all document types are available across all jurisdictions. The following table lists document types available by jurisdiction.
|England and Wales||Australia|
Article is closed for comments.