Drafting documents in Arken is easy with the intelligent, interactive questionnaire that responds dynamically to your responses.
Features of the questionnaire:
- A 'Sections' tab that lists all the sections of the document. Sections can be added and removed dynamically as you progress through the questionnaire.
- Progress buttons enable you to move through the sections, to both previous and next pages.
- Ability to return to the client management functions of Arken by clicking on 'Document' arrow.
- Finished document is updated in real-time as you move through the questionnaire and displayed on the right hand side of the screen.
How to use the Section tabs
We suggest you work through each section tab from the top to the bottom as some responses may result in additional questions and sections being introduced. This is particularly relevant to the Important Matters section in the Will questionnaire.
Please note the red notification flags on the tab. This icons indicate that you have not completed all the section. They will appear as you progress through the questionnaire.
You can click on any section tab to take you to that section or use the 'next' and 'previous' buttons.
Completing a section
Each section may have a different a different type/number of questions, however there are some important things to notes as you complete the questionnaire.
- All mandatory questions are noted with a . These questions must be completed. You will be able to move to other sections in the document, however you will not be able to download any document packs until all issues with the questionnaire are resolved.
- If you click on the 'Download Document Pack' tab to create a pack, the number of issues you need to resolve will be highlighted. If there are no issues you will be able to create a pack.
- You will see an information icon next to a question where further information is available. When you click on this icon a pop up window will provide this information.
- A plus icon will indicate that you can add something or someone to a list.
- A pencil icon will allow you to further edit specific details.
Saving and returning
At any time you can click on the disk in the top right of the questionnaire to save changes. You must press this button to have your changes saved.
Finishing the questionnaire
Once you have finished the questionnaire you can download a document pack from the 'Download Document Pack' tab or save the changes.