You can include Witnesses to Wills, LPA's and other documents. The Signing section of the Interview Questionnaire provides the option to include the name of a witness/witnesses in the relevant document. Where this option is selected in the questionnaire, a drop down list of the names entered in this section is provided and the user can select the required person/persons.
To include details of possible witnesses during the questionnaire:
1. Navigate to Customise Mode while editing the document.
2. Click on the Witnesses tab, detailed below.
3. To add a witness, click the add a witness button .
4. Fill out the details in the Witness Details form below. When you're finished, click 'OK'.
5. When you're finished, the witness should display on the Witness Summary grid (see below). Exit out of Customise Mode to go back to the Questionnaire.